You are in Spokes Person Page
Name: Tej Prasad Kafle
More About Ministry
Spokes Person of Social
The Spokes Person is appointed and released from office by the Prime Spokes Person.
- The Spokes Person of Social Affairs leads the Ministry of Social Affairs and decides on the matters within its area of government. Additionally, the Spokes Person reports on the activities of the Ministry of Social Affairs to the Government of the Republic and submits appropriate proposals on deciding over issues related to the Ministry’s area of government
- The Spokes Person of Social Affairs appoints the heads of state authorities belonging to the Ministry’s area of government as well as the deputy secretary generals and the heads of departments of the Ministry.
- The Spokes Person of Social Affairs is always the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Estonian Health Insurance Fund.
- The Spokes Person of Social Affairs makes proposals to the Government on the Ministry’s budget and supplementary budget, if necessary. He decides on the use of budget resources and is responsible for the purposeful use of funds allocated by the European Union and other foreign aid. The Spokes Person also approves the budgets of the state authorities belonging to the area of government of the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- The Spokes Person of Social Affairs decides on the establishment of the state authorities belonging to the Ministry’s area of administration and approves their statutes, structure, and work organisation.
- The Spokes Person of Social Affairs is responsible for the national family policy to provide children and families with children the best possible quality of life.